The self-contained ergonomically designed Gum Ranger system is attached to a robust steel lance to ensure extremely efficient and easy operation of chewing gum removal.
The internal pump injects 16ml per minute of solution straight into the lance – the perfect amount to provide a constant source of vaporised solution.
Our specially designed brush emits a PH Neutral and Safe steam mixture to evaporate unsightly gum in seconds, to be simply brushed away. The completely silent operation, means there will be no disruption to the public in the process.
Completely environmentally friendly, the Gum Ranger Freestyle is highly suitable to work in both populated and busy areas. The high quality and robust system has a continuous operating cycle of a minimum four or eight hours depending on the unit.
Gum Ranger Freestyle Machine:
- Self-contained, portable and extremely lightweight unit
- Remote Controller that fits comfortably to the harness of the Gum Ranger Freestyle
- Fits comfortably on the back of the operator, with specially designed comfort harness
- 100% user-friendly, safe to use in public areas
- Completely silent operation – can be used at night
- No need to plug into electricity – no hazardous trailing leads to trip over or noisy generators
- No smelly or dangerous fumes emitted
- No need to close areas down to the public, can be used during opening hours
- Integrated time display. Shows total hours the machine has been in operation
Included as Standard:
- Gum Ranger Machine
- Remote Controller
- Sweeping Broom
- Weight: 9.8 kg
- Remote controller
- L400 x W300 x D 230
- Lance length 1200
- Max temperature: 104 °C
- Fluid consumption:1L per hour
- Comfort fit harness
- Fluid flow controller
- Hour timer
- Warranty 1 year
The Gum Ranger cleans gum from most surfaces including hardwood, tarmac, block paving, concrete, entrance matting, commercial seating, sticky labels and much more. The innovative system is ideal for gum removal in public areas and even on steps due to its silent operation.